Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Definition of Granting Request



Definition of Granting Request


•      Granting come from the word grant in which
grant is to give or allow someone, usually in an official way.
•     And request is use to ask for something politely officially

So, Granting Request is an action to give an allowance to someone to grant her/his request
who ask for something politely in an official way.



Expressing Of Granting Request
Requesting : 


•      Would it be possible for you to…
•      Would you be so kindas to…
•      Would you…,please?
•      Would you mind …?
•      Any chance of…
•      Can you…?
•      Would you like to…
•      Do you mind if I ask you to…
•      Could I leave the meeting   now?
•      May I go to..
•      Excuse me, may I…


Granting 

Requests :


•      Of course
•      OK
•      Sure, you can
•      Ok,no problem
•      Certainly not
•      Why not? You can..
•      Yes, you may..
•      Ok, here you are
•      I’d happy to
•      Not at all
•      Right away
•      Alright



Example Dialog of Granting Request :


Jimmy  : Jessica, Can you do me a favour? (Requesting)
Jessica : Sure, I will Jimmy. (Granting Request)
Jimmy   : Could you please pass me a Chemistry notesnow? (Requesting)   

Jessica : OK. Here it is Jimmy (Granting Request)
Jimmy   : Thanks a lot Jessica.
Jessica : Yeah, you’re welcome.



 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar